Mammut Nirvana Rocker Backpack
For one of the sweetest, lightest, most technically savvy off-piste backpacks around, reach for the Mammut Nirvana Rocker Backpack and you'll wonder why you hadn't done so sooner. Heading into the backcountry for some highball alpine skiing calls for confidence in yourself and in your gear, which is why this minimalist pack offers nothing but the best and most useful features, including a dedicated pocket for avalanche safety equipment, a one-sided diagonal ski carry system, two front gear loops for helmet fixation, an insulated hydration tube cover and (obviously) hydration system compatibility. Whether freeriding or snowboarding out of bounds, skitouring or alpine skiing, the Mammut Nirvana Rocker Backpack is where it's at.
- Material: 600D Cyclepet® (upper), 1680D nylon ballistic (trim), 420D nylon (base)
- Jacket suspension system
- Form fitting
- Technical off-piste backpack
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding
- Hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- One-sided diagonal ski carry system
- 2 front gear loops for helmet fixation
- Padded goggle pouch
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Insulated hydration tube cover in shoulder harness
- Hydration system compatible
- Light, minimalist design
- Enough space for a full avalanche safety kit
- Best used for: Alpine skiing, freeriding/boarding
- Dimensions: 45 x 25 x 20 cm
- Weight: 850 g
Buy the Mammut Nirvana Rocker Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mammut Nirvana Rocker Backpack
Bought this for snowshoeing and downhill skiing. Had it out for the first time last weekend and am real happy with it. It's small and light, but has plenty of room for my 3L platypus along with some other small gear. It was around 20 degrees and the drinking tube did not freeze up thanks to the insulating sleeve/harness. Real comfortable on my 6' 4" frame and wasn't awkward at all on the chairlift. The only downside trying to squeeze the 90 degree bite valve on my drinking tube into the sleeve.