Mammut Women's Robella Jacket
Whether you're skiing, riding, hiking or snowshoeing snowy landscapes, you can count on the best-selling, robust and versatile Mammut Robella Jacket for women for warmth and protection on the mountain. DRYtech 2-layer fabric and Ajungilak XTI Element fiber filling will keep you warm and dry all day long as you take laps on groomers or hike up your favorite backcountry butte. A detachable hood gives you options when the wind picks up or the snow is blowing sideways, and a 2-way underarm zip provides added ventilation when you're exerting yourself. The detachable and stretchable snow skirt keeps the powder out of your skivvies, and multiple pockets offer storage for your ski pass, goggles, camera and chapstick. Lycra hand gaiters keep the snow and cold brisk air from going up your sleeves. Sporty and stylish, the Mammut Robella performance ski jacket will keep you comfortable so you can stay out longer.
- Fabric: DRYtech™ 2-Layer (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Ski jacket with 80 g/sq m padding
- Ajungilak® XTI Element fiber filling for maximum comfort and weather protection, with no cold bridges
- Detachable hood
- Articulated elbows
- 2-way underarm zip for maximum ventilation
- Detachable and stretchable snow skirt
- 1 wrist pocket for ski pass
- 2 inside pockets for ski goggles, etc.
- Lycra® hand gaiters
- Weight: 935 g
Buy the Mammut Robella Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.