Mammut Women's Togira Light Climbing Harness
Specifically designed for the female body, the Mammut Women's Togira Light Climbing Harness is the perfect combination of safety, security, and freedom of female movement. Whether sending your first 5.12c or practicing taking whippers at the gym, this lightweight harness is the way to go. Not to mention, with four specially shaped gear loops, attachments for ice screw carabiners, and Slide-Bloc buckles so you don't have to worry about doubling back, the Mammut Togira Light Climbing Harness for women will make you the queen of any climb.
- Special two-part webbing construction ensures maximum comfort
- Womenâ€™s specific
- Two-layer foam construction for ideal balance between stability and comfort
- New and exclusive Mammut® Slide Bloc buckles eliminates the need to double back
- Patented tie-in protector prevents harness from abrasion damage
- Four specially shaped gear loops made from high-quality synthetic material
- Attachments for two ice screw carabiners
- Very strong haul loop
- Non-adjustable leg loop
- Functional drop-seat clip buckle
- Type: Sitzgurt
- Closure system: Slide Bloc buckle
- Use: multipitch rock climbing, sport climbing, mixed and ice climbing, via ferrata, gym climbing
- Weight: 350 g, 12.35 oz
Buy the Mammut Togira Light Climbing Harness for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mammut Women's Togira Light Climbing Harness
great harness, comfortable
I own an Arcteryx R280 and it has been extremely uncomfortable when rappelling and belaying. I purchased this harness and am very happy. It is light-weight, but very comfortable. Also, I have a longer torso, and this fits great compared to other harnesses. Plus there is a clip in back to get out of the harness to use the restroom. I would definitely re-purchase this harness.