Mammut Zephir Altitude Climbing Harness
Excellent for all types of high altitude tours and ski tours (given its minimal packing volume when not in use), the Mammut Zephir Altitude Climbing Harness is one sweet and safe deal for all your climbing, touring and alpine adventures. Constructed under the highest of standards and out of durable, strong and resilient Dyneema webbing, this sitzgurt style harness offers innovative split webbing technology paired with a click-buckle closure system ready to keep you safe and comfortable on every pitch. For a lightweight, easy on/off, high altitude touring harness, pull on the Mammut Zephir Altitude Climbing Harness and know you're in good hands.
- Material: Dyneema® webbing
- Sitzgurt harness
- Innovative split webbing technology
- Click-buckle closure system for ideal handling of the hip belt
- Easy on/off through plastic click buckles
- Possibility to get in without taking off crampons or skis
- 2 gear loops
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Functional Drop Seat buckle
- Minimal packing volume for high altitude tours and ski tours
- Large ventilation openings for high breathability
- Can easily be worn with a backpack (with hip belt)
- Weight: 215 g
Buy the Mammut Zephir Altitude Climbing Harness from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.