Marmot Men's Aegis Jacket
Dont battle the elements, get out and enjoy them in the Men's Marmot Aegis Jacket, because theres no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear. This superior all-weather performance jacket is made of exclusive Marmot Membrain Strata waterproof and breathable fabric so you can pick up the pace and stay dry and comfortable in even the strongest of rainstorms. Dont think twice about venturing into the wind and rain, an elastic draw cord hem provides adjustability for serious weather, the hand warmer pockets have water resistant zippers, a DriClime lined collar, chin guard and cuffs with adjustable Velcro tabs ensure secure moisture-wicking comfort and the PitZips allow optimal breathability when youre pushing hard climbing up those hills. When the rain lets up and the sun peeks through, the adjustable hood rolls into the collar giving you the option to tuck it away when not needed, and the Angel-wing movement allows full range of motion in arms so this trustworthy rain jacket doesn't ride up while you run and jump freely into the wild.
- Fabric: 100% nylon ripstop 3.0 oz/yd
- Marmot Membrain® Strata™ waterproof / breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped
- DriClime® lined cuffs with adjustable Velcro® tabs
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard, moisture wicking fabric for comfort around your neck and face
- Attached adjustable hood that rolls into collar and gives you the option to tuck-away when not needed
- Pitzips™ underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Handwarmer pockets with water resistant zipper
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-wing movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Center back length: 28.75 in, 73 cm
- Weight: 13.4 oz, 379.9 g
Buy the Marmot Aegis Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Men's Aegis Jacket
I was looking for waterproof jacket that use for long season. When it could do, it was light, and what can be folded and stored in a backpack was good. This matched my purpose. Temperature adjustment is also easy with the fastener under the side. Probably it applies to a future season and this jacket will be good not only for mountain climbing but street clothes.
marmot aegis jacket
Was look for a waterproof shell that I could use year round. This jacket is long enough in back to cover your seat and decent coverage in front also. Fits well with thick sweatshirts underneath and lightweight down sweaters. The fit is athletic enough to wear with a t-shirt alone. Haven't had a chance to test the waterproofness of the membrain strata since its winter in Chicago. Overall I'm very please with the jacket. BTW I bought the jacket in fatigue which is a really dark green. Cons is any would be ( this may be personal taste) I wish the sleeves had elastic and velcro on the cuffs. Great jacket...great price. Thx altrec!
Bought this for my 15 year old son. He loves the blue color. Nice overall fit where medium fits true to size with room to layer - he is 69 inches, 125 pounds and thin. Quality jacket with lots of nice features. Zippers are easy to operate. Water beads up on jacket giving confidence that it'll hold up well in steady rain. Light and packable.