Marmot Men's Leadville Jacket
It is hard to beat the aerobic performance of a lightweight softshell jacket like the Marmot Leadville Jacket for men. This wind and water resistant jacket is ideal for nordic skiing, running, alpine climbing or anytime you need a breathable and weather resistant jacket for cool weather activities. Marmot uses their M2 Softshell with Gore Windstopper for the ultimate blend of breathability and weather protection. The venting side panels compliment the Leadville Jackets stretchy feel and add enhanced breathability. You will find ideally-sized hand pockets, a chest pocket and Velcro adjustable cuffs. Marmot includes their Angel-Wing fit to ensure a great range of motion. Whether you are booting to the ridge top or hustling to beat the setting sun, the Marmot Leadville Jacket for men delivers the level of performance that you deserve.
- Material: GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Softshell 100% Polyester Stretch 5.4 oz/yd
- Side Panels, softshell double weave, 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane Stretch, 7.3 oz / yd
- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Hand Pockets with Concealed Zippers
- Chest Pocket with Concealed Zipper
- Venting Side Panels
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff
- Reflective Logos
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride Up
- 27 Â¾-inch center back length for (size M)
- Weight: 658 g, 1 lb 7.2 oz
Buy the Marmot Leadville Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Men's Leadville Jacket
Solid Jacket for Riding
Always struggled with North Face and or other jackets that are short at the bottom and end up riding up my back while (mountain) biking. This jacket is an inch or 2 longer than others and is great for the weather here in the bay area. Perfect for a 50 degree day with a bit of wind and mist and also solid for a 70 degree day when you just need another layer. This jacket was exactly what I was looking for.
Great jacket! Great fabric, warm, comfortable and a great fit. Great for forty degree days with wind and light rain. Fit is perfect to size ordered. I would recommend to anyone.
I bought this jacket for my boyfriend. He is 6 feet tall and about 180 lbs. He usually wears an XL, but I got him the L and it fit him perfectly. The lime color is awesome and great for being more visible for cycling and running at dusk. He wears it for casual and for physical activities. He got many compliments from his friends.