Marmot Men's Scree Softshell Pants
For lightweight pants with a heavy-duty attitude, the Men's Marmot Scree Softshell Pants can take on any challenge. These stretch woven pants deliver durable all-mountain performance for the savvy climber, skier and hiker.
These durable, water repellent pants can handle light rain and snow on your spring ski tours, and when you push hard up the trail during your summer alpine climb, you won't feel stuffy in these stretchy, breathable pants. Marmot's M3 softshell fabric is relatively lightweight but delivers four-season versatility. This bomber material offers the breathability and abrasion resistance that alpine climbing, technical hiking and ski mountaineering demand, yet it is soft, flexible and allows a great range of motion for technical activities. The elastic waist allows you to expand and contract your core while you make your moves and the convenient ankle zippers make them easy to put on and remove, so go on and scurry off into the woods in your comfortable and reliable Scree pants.
If you have yet to discover the versatility of a good softshell pant, you need to check out the Marmot Scree Pants.
- Fabric: Softshell double weave; 90% nylon, 10% elastane; 6.3 oz/yd
- Marmot M3 softshell
- Water repellent and breathable
- Zippered hand pockets
- Back zip pocket
- Zipper thigh pocket
- Elastic waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
- Belt loops
- Inseam (short): 26 in (26-28 waist), 27.5 in (28-30 waist), 29 in (31-33 waist), 30.5 in (34-36 waist), 31 in (37-39 waist), 31.5 in (40-42 waist), 32.5 in (44 waist)
- Inseam (reg): 28 in (26-28 waist), 29.5 in (28-30 waist), 31 in (31-33 waist), 32.5 in (34-36 waist), 33 in (37-39 waist), 33.5 in (40-42 waist), 34.5 in (44 waist)
- Inseam (long): 30 in (26-28 waist), 31.5 in (28-30 waist), 33 in (31-33 waist), 34.5 in (34-36 waist), 35 in (37-39 waist), 35.5 in (40-42 waist), 36.5 in (44 waist)
- Weight: 1 lbs 1.3 oz, 490.4 g
Buy the Marmot Scree Softshell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Men's Scree Softshell Pants
I am impressed!
Having never owned a pair of Marmot Scree Pants, but reading many good things about them online, I decided to try a pair. I love the comfort, I think they look very cool. I like the zippered pockets - better than snaps, quieter than velcro, very secure. I look forward to a second pair soon!
Only pants you need
Warm, breathable, versatile, comfortable, rugged, water proof, bomb proof, this is the only 3-season pant you need. More breathable and comfortable than other soft shell pants I've taken into the back country, they'll keep you dry in everything but a long downpour, and they dry out in a hurry. Lower leg zippers are perfect for getting in and out of boots, and the pockets are perfectly designed. So durable and warm, I'm going to try them out as ski pants. Only pants you'll need in your ruck, and so comfortable that I wear them around the house...all the time.
Great All Around Pant
Excellent range of motion and comfort, sheds water very well in anything less than a downpour. I'm 6'1 ~180lbs and the 34 fits perfect. I also really like the zippered pockets so I don't have to worry about something falling out when i'm playing in the mountains.