Marmot Sidehill Gloves
Built tough to handle any alpine pursuit, the Marmot Sidehill Gloves are a technically advanced glove meant to be worn hard. The exterior leather is resilient and pliable and padded with d3o foam for shock absorbing performance. Featuring a MemBrain insert for complete waterproof, breathable protection, this durable gear keeps hands dry from the inside out. Thermal R insulation provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio while the DriClime Moisture Management Technology wicks moisture away from your skin so hands are never clammy, damp, or chilled. With excellent dexterity and maximum protection, the Marmot Sidehill Gloves are up for any arctic challenge.
- Main material: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane, 6.8oz/yd
- Lining material: DriClime® 3-dimentional, wicking lining
- Insulation material: Thermal R Eco
- Glove padding material: d3o® shock absorbant foam
- Glove insert material: MemBrain® glove insert
- Main material: washable hairsheep leather 0.5
- Reinforcement material: washable pigskin leather 0.6
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable insert - waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- Marmot M3 softshell fabric
- Falcon Grip - articulated for dexterity and ease of grip
- Nose wipe - soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Velcro® wrist closure
- Weight: 7.34 oz, 208.1 g (size L)
Buy the Marmot Sidehill Gloves from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.