Marmot Women's Intervale Component Jacket
Youll be able to enjoy winter with the versatile Marmot Women's Intervale Component Jacket. This waterproof and insulated jacket is literally three jackets in one. You get a waterproof and breathable storm shell, a synthetic insulated liner jacket and when you combine the two, you get a fully insulated winter jacket. Marmot designed the Intervale with womens specific patterning for a great fit and appearance. The waterproof and breathable shell features Marmot MemBrain fabric and is a great standalone jacket for fall, winter and spring wear. If you are a skier, the Intervale Jacket has functional features like pit zips, removable storm hood and Angel-Wing design for easy movement. The synthetic insulated liner jacket is a great standalone winter layer. The quilted insulation is warm and low-bulk. When zipped into the waterproof shell, you get a warm winter jacket worthy of full storm day use. Treat yourself to a cozy winter with the Marmot Women's Intervale Component Jacket.
- Material: Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric (shell)
- Material: 100% Polyester WR, 1.3 oz/yd (liner)
- Lining: 100% Polyester Embossed WR, 1.3 oz/yd (shell)
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped 2-Layer construction
- Removable storm hood with laminated brim
- PitZips™ for aggressive venting
- Water resistant zip chest pocket
- Water resistant sleeve pocket
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Removable Thermal R liner jacket
- Gripper Elastic Powder Skirt
- Internal Zip mesh storage pocket
- HD Brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining
- Elastic draw cord hem
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - promotes full range of motion
- Center back length: 27 1/2 in (size M)
- Weight: 3 lb 0.7 oz, 1.38 kg
Buy the Marmot Intervale Component Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Women's Intervale Component Jacket
I bought this jacket for skiing and just everything outdoors in Lake Tahoe. This is a perfect jacket for lightweight warmth and wetness protection. I hate being bundled up so to find a jacket that is warm, waterproof and doesn't weigh a ton... its really great. I think this jacket runs a little small but I am very long waisted. I am 5ft 8in 165pounds and I got the XL. Its perfect in length for my arms and waist and still covers me when I move around and raise my arms. I also love that I can wear all the pieces together or just the shell or just the insert.... its a lot of options in one jacket.
This jacket was perfect, i used it in La Cordillera Blanca de Per. When you are hiking the complete jacket is too hot, only the shell is enough; but when you are resting you can add the liner to keep you warm. Im 56 and 132 lb, the size M fits perfectly on me.
Coat showed up as a Christmas present for my wife. She absolutely loves it. She says that, although it has not completely been tested yet, she can foresee having this coat for years to come. She also can not wear it indoors for any lengthy time due to it being so warm. We are in the middle of winter (in VA) here but it's still only about 20 degrees, and she is wearing only a blouse underneath and staying plenty warm. Was first purchase from Altrec, but certainly won't be the last! Thanks again. Hokie_fan