Marmot Women's Meribel Pants
Don't let the pretty embossed pattern fool you; the snowsport Women's Meribel Pants from Marmot Mountain Works are no wallflower. MemBrain fabric is employed in a seam-taped, two-layer design that is absolutely weatherproof yet still breathable and truly comfortable. A flattering, relaxed cut with well articulated knees accommodates your every twist and turn, and soft brushed tricot in the lining feels great against your skin for those one-layer days.
- Material: MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Plain Weave 4.0 oz/yd
- Lining: 100% Polyester HD Brushed Tricot 6.0 oz/yd
- Insulation: Thermal R Eco
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Unique Embossed Pattern
- 100% seam taped 2-layer constructio
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Adjustable Snap Closure Waist with Fly Zip
- Brushed Tricot Lined Waist
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic
- Articulated Knees
- Relaxed Cut
- Weight: 1 lbs 4.8 oz, 589.7 g
Buy the Marmot Meribel Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Women's Meribel Pants
Great waterproof+insulated pants
I bought these pants for my wife... She was definitely happy with them. They are absolutely waterproof and the added insulation keeps you warmer than just shell pants. They are more of a relaxed fit than a tight-fit pant - allows you to easily put thick fleece pants underneath for very cold climates. Pants stood up to snow, ice, and rock. Only thing that she would have liked better was having an additional leg pocket. Recommended!