Marmot Women's Phoenix Jacket
Packed with features that trickle down from more stormworthy ski wear, the Marmot Phoenix Jacket for Women will keep you dry and comfortable from coastal hurricanes to mountain forays. Sturdy but light, the Phoenix excels for hiking, backpacking and general outdoor use.
- Shell material: PreCip Carbon N-180
- PitZips underarm zip that extend into the body for aggressive venting
- Single outer flap
- 100% seam taped for full water proofness
- Attached hood and collar combo separate collar can stand up and protect your neck while the hood lays flat against your back
- Hand pockets for convenience
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- PreCip Dry Touch Technology, Waterproof/Breathable Marmotâ€™s proprietary PU coating technology specially engineered for unlined garments with excellent durability. A special layer next to the skin reduces condensation and the sticky clammy feel of most coatings
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard moisture wicking fabric for comfort around your neck and face
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesnâ€™t ride up
- Standard Fit A general performance cut for multi sport fit
- Specially sized for women to fit your body, not a smaller menâ€™s version
- Weight: 13 ozs / 368g
Buy the Marmot Phoenix Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Women's Phoenix Jacket
what I was looking for
I waited nearly a year before I experienced a rainstorm worthy to test this jacket-it passed with flying colors. The top portion of my body stayed dry while my legs and feet were drenched. I like the fleece lining on the inside of the collar; it prevented my neck, chin and mouth from feeling too clammy when I had it fully zipped up. It follows the contours of my female frame, but wasn't too snug. I am 5'6 125 and I purchased a small. One draw back is that the hood does not have a visor so I had a hard time seeing what was ahead of me when I had the hood drawstrings tightened against the rain.
I bought my wife this jacket for an upcoming trip to Ireland. She really likes the breathability and style of the jacket. It's also light enough to wear during the rainy spring season. She definitely is pleased with the purchase.
I bought this jacket for my college age daughter. She was heading off to a cold weather college and needed a jacket that was warm, waterproof, and cute. This met all of our criteria. She ordered up one size so she had room for a fleece jacket under it. She also has long arms and wanted to have enough room. The zippers are easy to use and are sturdy. The jacket rolls up to fit in her book bag, so it is easy to transport. She also thought that it had the right amount of pockets and other features.