Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket
Lightweight and packable, the Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket makes a great raincoat for hiking, backpacking and adventure travel. Made from Marmot's proprietary PreCip fabric, this thin rain shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable. It features a 2.5-layer polyurethane coating with ceramic particles to add durability and Dry Touch technology to reduce any clamminess against your skin. Marmot designed this rain jacket with PitZips to help vent heat when you warm up and Pack Pockets that are compatible with a backpack hip belt. The hood and cuffs have adjustable Velcro tabs for a custom fit and an elastic drawcord helps seal out cold wind. The hood packs away into the collar when you don't need it and the jacket rolls up into a tiny bundle to save pack space. A women-specific fit gives it a low profile silhouette and Angel-Wing Movement gives your arms a full range of motion without exposing your tummy. From a summer in the Sierras to a backpacking trip in Costa Rica, the Marmot PreCip Jacket for women will keep your pack weight down and keep you dry if you ever have to pull it out. Now, the hardest part is picking your favorite color: should you go with Grass to blend into the greenery of Costa Rica or Vivid Blue to match the alpine lakes of the Golden Trout Wilderness?
- Main material: PreCip® 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.8 oz/yd
- PreCip® Dry Touch waterproof/breathable technology
- 100% seam taped for full waterproofness
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- PitZips™: underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Pack Pockets™: slanted chests pockets that can be accessed while wearing a pack
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro® closure
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- DriClime® lined chin guard, moisture wicking fabric protects your face from the zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Sized specifically for women to fit your body, not a smaller men's version
- CBL (Center Back Length): 27 Â½ in (size M)
- Weight: 11 oz, 326 g
Buy the Marmot PreCip Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket
Marmot precip jacket
I got this jacket after trying a lot of different brands. I like this jacket because it is light weight, roomy without being too big (can layer) and water resistant. haven't worn it in torrential rain, so I can't comment on that. It seems well made, great colors and good value. Definitely recommend!
Great rain jacket
This is a great jacket for the rainy spring in New Orleans. The jacket is not lined which is good as it is very warm down here. I really appreciate the armpit zippers so that you don't end up sweating. Wore this through three pretty good showers during Mardi Gras and stayed nice and dry! The hood design is very nice and can be cinched around your face to keep the rain out. Over all a great jacket!
I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my fiance and she loves it. She hasn't used it out on the trail yet but we have walked her dogs in a downpour as a test. Her upper body was completely dry after about 15 minutes of walking in a heavy rain. It also has a very nice hood design which kept her face and head dry. Can't really give a full review since it's not my jacket but she has been extremely pleased with it so far.