Marmot Women's Slopeside Jacket
It's a quick transition from fireside to fresh powder turns when you're staying at one of Sugar Bowl's ski in/ski out chalets. The Marmot Women's Slopeside Jacket is ready for any weather thanks to the durable, waterproof 2-layer MemBrain fabric and cozy Thermal R polyester insulation. Seam taped and constructed with water-resistant zippers, this winter jacket is rich with features to keep you skiing or snowboarding happily all day long in a blizzard. The zip-off storm hood adjusts for perfect head coverage and a removable powder skirt seals out snow as you slice and dice the fresh stash you just found. Angel-Wing Movement gives you plenty of no-lift arm mobility for pole plants and "raise the roof motions to your friends when you nail the landing after launching off a roller. Styled out with contrasting zippers and unique cargo pockets, the Marmot Slopeside Jacket for women will look as classy in the lodge as it does on the mountain.
- Main material: MemBrain® 2-layer; 100% nylon 3.4 oz/yd
- Insulation: Thermal R polyester
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zip-off storm hood with laminated brim
- Thermal R insulation
- Exposed water resistant center front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets with water resistant zipper
- Flapped cargo pocket
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Flapped sleeve pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Zippered sunglass pocket
- Goggle pocket
- HD brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining
- Elastic draw cord hem
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Center back length: 27.75 in, 70.5 cm (size medium)
- Weight: 2 lb 1.1 oz, 938.4 g
Buy the Marmot Slopeside Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Marmot Women's Slopeside Jacket
Very happy with the brand and this specific jacket. Very warm in the cold midwest snow and weather. Wind stays out with the taped seams and great waterproof fabric. I also received a lot of compliments on the styling.
Very Nice Jacket
I am very pleased with this jacket. I bought it toward the end of ski season, but have really enjoyed it. It is not bulky and overly heavy as I tend to get hot quickly. Many pockets. I don't think I have found them all yet. Great for the northwest.