Merrell Shoes Men's Bergenz Waterproof Boots
The go-to boot by the door for all your winter callings, the Bergenz surrounds your feet in thermal comfort with distinguished full grain uppers that stand out if you ever come inside. Waterproof breathable performance and insulation keep feet warm and dry: impermeable waterproof membrane, PrimaLoft insulation, a fleece lining and both a ColdProof Ortholite footbed and ActiveHeat Insole. Siped, 5 mm lug soles and durable cushioning from the Air Cushion platform never slip up.
- Full grain leather upper
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Fleece Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Insulation
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- ActiveHeat™ Insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth with surface siping
- Merrell Winter City Outsole
- Comfort Range to -40F/-40C
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 ozs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Bergenz Waterproof Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Bergenz Waterproof Boots
these boots are so comfortable and warm, plus they give your feet great support. Couldn't be happier with them! They are what you'd expect from a good Merrell product.
Excellent boot, but ...
This is a very nice boot and I like it a lot. I have used it for a week of river rafting and camping in Alaska, as well as less demanding use around the home and yard. I found it to be well up to the task of keeping my feet warm and dry in conditions that were wet and cool. These boots are also capable of taking a beating, but at the same time, are stylish enough to wear around town. I did not give it an excellent rating because they are very difficult to put on; less difficult, but still not easy, to take off. After wearing them for about 30 days now, taking them off and putting them on is easier, but still rather maddening. This seems to be a common problem. Once they are on, they are very comfortable. Still, the overall quality of the boot is sufficiently excellent so that I will keep them, and would recommend it to others who are willing to live with this peculiarity.
Typical Merrel quality
typical Merrel quality. good service with fast shipping. good fit from the getgo. no breakin necessary. excellent traction on slippery surfaces.