Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes
Built for stable footing to trek your local trails, the GORE-TEX-lined mid-height Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes from Merrell keep your feet dry and aired out. Two support arms offer exceptional stability on uneven terrain. A Merrell InBoardCompression-molded EVA footframe cushions, and an antimicrobial Aegislining keeps odor in check for miles.
- Material: Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- External heel and instep stability arm
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-BoardCompression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 ozs
Buy the Merrell Shoes Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Chameleon 4 Ventilator GORE-TEX Shoes
I highly recommend
Excellent comfort and quality as expected of Merrel. These shoes are a little bit bulkier than I expected, but they are definitely heavy duty. They are great for every day wear and moderately difficult hikes.
Very good shoes
I live in CNY. I bought these shoes for hiking and daily 3+ mile walks with my dog. CNY weather brings all kinds of elements year-round, so I wanted a solid pair of hiking/walking shoes. My daily walk varies between trails, roads, and sometimes mixed. Trail walking, these shoes are great. Very solid, keep my feet dry, comfortable out of the box, great sizing. They also look great. Walking on the road is not as comfortable as the trail walking. The shoes feel a bit clunky and heavy on longer road walks. Since these are built for trail use, I'll likely buy another pair of shoes for strictly road walks. I have been wearing these shoes for a couple of weeks now. On warmer, dry days, they do not seem to breath all that well. Gore-Tex tends to limit this in some shoes. Overall, I really like this shoe, and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
A little on the heavy side but very solid and comfy shoes. Spent the day getting wet but my feet stayed toasty and dry. There is no break in time required they are sweet right out of the box.