Merrell Shoes Men's Innsbruck Waterproof Slip-On Shoes
Explore through the edelweiss, slush and snow with sophisticated style and waterproof warmth worthy of your mountaineer spirit. Full grain leather easily slips on via a stretch collar, equipped with a waterproof membrane and fleece lining above and an ActiveHeat insole and cushioning below to keep you dry, warm and climbing high even when the mercurys well below zero.
- Full grain leather upper
- Lycra®/Neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Fleece Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Insulation
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- ActiveHeat™ Insole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth with surface siping
- Merrell Boreal Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Comfort Range to -10F/-23C
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 ozs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Innsbruck Waterproof Slip-On Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Innsbruck Waterproof Slip-On Shoes
These slip-on shoes from Merrell are awesome. They are very comfortable, and super easy to get on and off. They are totally waterproof, yet they breathe to keep your feet from sweating. They have terrific thick tread rubber soles to provide excellent grip on even the most slippery of surfaces, and they look stylish, as well. I would recommend these shoes to anyone.
I bought these shoes for my husband - it is the second pair he's had like these. They are waterproof, great for hiking and doing any outdoor walking. He had the black pair and now he also has a brown pair.
Great muck shoe
My husband is the official dog walker in our house and for some reason he hated to stop and put on his waterproof lace-up boots before taking our Chocolate Labs out into the muddy paths where they get walked. So he ruined two nice pairs of shoes by wearing them while walking the dogs. I realized I needed to find him a pair of waterproof shoes that he could just slip into and out of quickly and that could handle the mud, snow and slush. I looked for at least two months, both online and in every outdoor gear store I could find. Finally I found the Altrec site and saw this shoe. Its perfect, they fit very well so its very easy for him to just slip them on and go so he actually uses them! They handle all weather, he says his feet stay warm and dry every time. No more ruined office shoes, and the dogs are getting nice long walks, so they love them too!