Merrell Shoes Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes
The Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes offer a lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping supports and protects while enhancing the open-window venting of the waterproof, breathable mesh upper that is a Merrell mark. Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel. Proven Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber compound for grip and durability.
- Material: Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs
Buy the Merrell Shoes Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes
really like the low cut
I have the moab mid height hikers. I wanted to give the shoes a try. They are very comfortable and breath so much more than the mid hikers espeically during the summer, likely because the low cut allow for more ventilation. Otherwise, still the same comfortable fit and good durability. The Vibram soles are very reliable. I'm thinking of picking up another color soon.
Men's Moab Hiking shoes
Great hiking shoes...very comfortable and solid tracker for dry and wet environment. Have purchased two of these in the past year. They do run small so a step up in size fits perfect. Would recommend this shoe to any outdoor or city person.
Great Hiking shoe
Merrell always seems to make a great product and they've done it again. I am just breaking these hiking shoes in now, but they are truly comfortable and give very nice support on the foot. Like my other Merrell products these are keepers!