Merrell Shoes Men's Radius Glove Barefoot Casual Shoes
Merrell Men's Radius Glove Barefoot Casual Shoes
- Stay connected to your roots in the men's Merrell Radius Glove Barefoot Casual Shoes
- Full grain leather and cow suede upper
- Non-removable microfiber footbed treated with aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Barefoot Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- 4 mm compression molded EVA midsole cushion
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- 0 mm heel to toe drop keeps you connected with your terrain
- Outsole: Vibram traction glove sole
- Weight: 13.8 oz
Buy the Merrell Shoes Radius Glove Barefoot Casual Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Radius Glove Barefoot Casual Shoes
Best of Both Worlds
First of all, I research the heck out of products before I buy them, and I can honestly say these shoes are the best dress shoes I have ever owned. They have all the benefits of a barefoot style shoe, while being dressy enough for the office. They are extremely comfortable and offer great support. I teach an 8hr course twice a week, and I can stand in these all day. They were a bit snug when I first got them, but within two weeks they loosened up enough to still hold my foot but feel comfortable. I have also had back pain for years, and for some reason the "barefoot" stance of these shoes has drastically reduce my discomfort. This has to do with the neutral angle and geometry with which the shoes holds your feet. The pictures are a bit misleading. The shoe top is very dark gray (almost black). The toe is black. The sole is dark gray. Overall they look very sharp, and I have received tons of compliments. Look no further. If you need a do-it-all dress shoe, this is it.
These shoes are comfortable as advertised. However, you will be a half inch to inch shorter than you will with regular shoes. I stayed with my usual shoe size but ya may wanna get a half size smaller for a snug fit. The insoles are great for arch support. Overall, they are a good looking, comfortable pair of shoes. JB
I've owned sevral Merrell shoes. This is my first slip-ons type. It's very comfortable and true to size. The leather is so soft and ready to wear without breaking in. Would definitely purchase them again!