Merrell Shoes Men's Sawtooth Hiking Boots
When lightweight trekking is your desire and secure support your need, the Merrell Sawtooth Hiking Boots - Men's are made with the right stuff for all your long haul adventures. A perfect balance of light/fast and stout/durable this backcountry footwear combines a rugged Ballisticore nylon upper body with Nubuck leather reinforcement overlays to provide exceptional stability and all-day comfort. Anatomical designed, the under-arch bridge of Merrell's Vibram® Chisel Sole encourages a natural stride while peripheral lugs dig in for outstanding traction.
- Material: UPPER/LINING - Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Nubuck/Ballisticore Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable Mesh Lining maintains foot comfort by ventilating
- EVA removable footbed
- Grade 7 Nylon Insole for trekking
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chisel Sole/Trek Rubber
- Men's Weight: 2 lbs 14 ozs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Sawtooth Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Sawtooth Hiking Boots
this boot is the best boot money can buy it fits like glove and very good traction and breads very nicely you can almost run with it two thomas up for hiking walking and tricking and all around.
Much Better Than Expected!
If Merrell added an "out dry" to this boot it would be able to compete with boots twice the cost! 1. Comfortable! First hike was a 6 mile in snowshoes. 2. Stayed dry on the inside. 3. With wool socks these boots were very comfortable in show and 15F temps.
Best Boots I Have Used!
I have been wearing these boots for a few weeks now and first of all I can say there is NO break in time. Hands down the most comfortable boots i have ever had on. I recommend these boots for anyone wanting to replace there combat boots. These boots are being used around the world by US NAVY SEALS and now I see why.