Merrell Shoes Men's Thermo 6 Waterproof Boot
The Merrell Men's Thermo 6 Waterproof Boot is a highly functional, bad-weather boot in a practical and popular height that's suitable for hiking, sledding or snowshoeing. The lightweight TPU shell is completely waterproof, close-molded to the foot and fitted out with easy-striding flex ribs at the forefoot and ridges at the heel to secure a snowshoe strap or for hands-off boot removal. The waterproof nubuck leather upper combines Polartec Thermo 200 lining over 200 gram Thinsulate insulation for three-season comfort while the low post lace anchor directly in the shell allows precise, athletic lace tension. The Vibram Thermo 6 Sole recruits tire-chain pattern lugs with flaring and high-braking pillars for wide-range grip.
- Shell: TPU waterproof shell
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Midsole: Merrell ActiveHeat™ inSole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable barrier
- Polartec® lining treated Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of Thinsulate® Insulation
- Grade 2 nylon inSole for trail hiking
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Snowshoe strap ridge
- 6mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Thermo 6 Sole/Trek Dura Rubber
- Comfort Range to -25F/-32C
- Weight: 1 lbs. 2 oz
- Uses: light winter hikes with lightweight pack (less than 15 lbs), snowshoeing
Buy the Merrell Shoes Thermo 6 Waterproof Boot for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Thermo 6 Waterproof Boot
Stay warm and dry!
I wear these boots year round and during all elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, sow) and these are the best boots that I've ever owned. I've had 2 pairs of these boots and will continue to buy as long as I can. They no longer carry these in my hometown so online is my only option. So if you order these boots my advice is to order a size up. I normally wear a 12 but wear a size 13 in these boots. Good luck!
multi functional boots
I havn't tryed them yet under extreme conditions, but they fit perfect. They keep my feet warm and dry. They look great. I use them to ride my bike. I would recommend these boots to any one who works a lot outside.
Great water proof boots!
I have had the older version of these boots and the bottom lasted a year until it was completely worn off and had to buy new ones. I wore them every day in harsh conditions but stood up great. I am hoping these new boots will do the same. They have a great water proof seal and great tread. The only thing I am worried about is the size it runs just a snug bigger then i hoped but if you ware thicker socks they will be fine. Great boots to ware in the snow or wet environments.