Merrell Shoes Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes
Less is definitely more exploring with the Vibram-soled Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes from Merrell. All the protection your feet need from rocks and roots, and an ultra-lightweight upper with a leather foot sling for stability fits like a glove.
- Material: DWR treated synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/ Rubber Compound TC-1
- Weight (1/2 pair): 6.2 oz, 175.8 g
Buy the Merrell Shoes Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's Trail Glove Barefoot Running Shoes
Only shoes I wear
Shoes are absolutely the best I've worn. I wish they would last a little longer, but I have always had issues running and my feet hurting later. These have completely stopped that because now my feel down roll out as they do with big padded shoes like what a nike would feel like.
luv merrell barefoot shoes
These are my 2nd pair. I love the feel of these shoes even though it makes me feel shorter. I like them so much that I have also purchase the tough glove and am planning on purchasing the slip on ones for casual events.
these shoes are a great idea
the whole 'barefoot' idea was new to me. it works. no more orthotics like i have to use in all my other shoes. the Merrells are super comfortable and are true to the size your foot measures. next up is a pair of Merrell barefoot leather shoes.