Merrell Shoes Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes
When your escapes are what stories are made of, the Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes from Merrell direct you with its planet friendly imprint where ever you roam. This casual shoes sticky rubber outsole that absorbs shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip features a world map tread, so you can do your own version of a 'Where's Matt' jig. Topped with a full-grain leather upper, the World Legend is naturally water-resistant, soft, and durable with elastic closure insert that adjust easily for a comfortable, supportive fit. Explore near and far in the exceptional every day, travel comfort of this stylized Merrell footwear. You're now free to move about the planet.
- Material: Full-grain leather uppers are naturally water-resistant, soft and durable; discreet elastic gores facilitate easy entry and a snug fit
- Opanka construction offers the flexibility and comfort of handsewn moccasins and places the foot in a deep-seated position for increased stability
- Smooth pigskin leather linings are long-lasting and allow easy entry and exit; foam-padded collars provide extra comfort for your Achilles and ankles
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment helps control odor
- Removable OrthoLite® foam insoles enhance comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles with Air Cushion® heel pockets provide ample cushioning; molded nylon arch shanks offer great support
- Merrell World sticky rubber outsoles absorb shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip
Buy the Merrell Shoes World Legend Slip-On Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes
Another Great Shoe in the Merrell Tradition
I have always liked the Jungle Moc for comfort and durability. The World Legend provides these and a little bit classier look. A great shoe. You should include a shoe horn with each pair. It makes is much easier to put on and is essential the first times you wear them.
Great everyday shoes
I regularly visit the USA and purchased a pair of Merrill shoes about four years ago, and they won me. I now own four pairs of Merrill shoes and boots, and they are highly functional. They are comfortable, smart and do not break apart in the torrid tropics of northern Australia - the Tropics. The shoes are not cheap - however they are excellent value. The sizing is accurate and one can confidently purchase online from the other side of the planet!
My Job Required The Perfect Shoes
I must admit the first pair of Encore Mocs were not the right shoe or the right size for my industry, Security Officer on my feet for eight (8) straight hours six (6) days a week and mostly 85% on concrete floors rain or shine. Upon adjusting my purchase, which went very smoothly I opted for wide sized Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes. It went so well that I purchased a second pair. Talk about comfort and waterproof. The Best! Thank you very much. ASjr