Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots
Tame steep terrain and tackle rough trail conditions when you're wearing the Merrell Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots. A full leather upper lined with a waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe to maintain the perfect in-shoe climate. The Ortholite anatomical footbed provides luxurious cushion to keep you going strong for miles and a compression molded EVA footframe and Merrell Q-Form Comfort midsole give you the support and flexibility you need for heavy loads. With an air cushion in the heel, your joints will appreciate the shock absorption on steep descents. These leather hiking shoes provide ankle stability thanks to a mid height upper and traction on wet, rocky trails with a Vibram Chameleon Arc 2 Sole. Take the road less-traveled with the Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots for women.
- Upper: Waterproof full grain and nubuck leather
- Combination construction delivers stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Footbed: Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Midsole: Molded nylon arch shank
- Midsole: Merrell Q-Form® Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Midsole: Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Outsole: Vibram® Chameleon Arc 2 Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Buy the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Waterproof Hiking Boots
My favorite boots!
Over the years, I've bought quite a few brands of hiking boots from inexpensive Sketchers to pricy Timberland boots. I must say that my Arch 2's have been my absolute favorite. They look nice, are fairly lightweight and waterproof. They required minimal break-in time (I wore them around to run errands for week) before they were ready for the trails. I will recommend ordering a half size up. These boots are so comfortable and durable, well worth the cost. They should last a very long time.