Merrell Shoes Women's Encore Apex Snow Boots
Youll be the sherpa of style on the slopes with our Apex, a modern comfort adaptation of the high Asian steppes that cushions yours. Cordlock lacing cinches in the leather upper with a protective and waterproof soft shell front, and sits above an anatomically precise, durable QForm Comfort midsole to intuitively absorb impacts. An impermeable waterproof membrane upgrades performance by keeping chilling moisture out, while the wool fleece footbed naturally manages it inside
- Pig suede, nubuck leather upper and waterproof soft shell material
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- QForm® Comfort EVA Midsole provides womenâ€™s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and add stability
- Merrell Encore 2 Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 ozs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Encore Apex Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Encore Apex Snow Boots
I purchased these boots for daily winter walking in snow and slush. I went a half size bigger to fit heavier socks and they fit Great and are light weight to walk in. Stylish and not your typical winter clunky snowboot :-)
Love these boots
I bought these boots to replace an older pair of black Merrell boots. The old boots were extremely comfortable but not stylish. These boots are just as comfortable plus they look good. I can wear them to work and don't have to change shoes once I get there. They are comfortable to wear all day. I wear between a 7 and 7.5, so I bought a 7.5 so i could wear with a sock. They fit well with a sock. A little loose with a thinner trouser sock. So far , we have not had a lot of snow so I haven't gotten to see how warm they are. These boots are definitely worth getting, and live up to my expectations for Merrell.
These Boots Rock!
I am in love with my new Encore Apex snow boots by Merrell. They are light weight, comfortable, have excellent cusion and arch support and keep my feet warm & cozy. I wear them with jeans, leggings or even a skirt with tights. They are super versatile and a real eye catcher. I get so many compliments and they are very unique. Now cold short winter days aren't so bad when I can break out my sweet boots that make me feel good!