Merrell Shoes Women's Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes
We've all heard the phrase less is more, and Merrell delivers just this with the Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for women. Truly designed for a woman's foot, these minimalist running shoes will rock your world and have you preaching the less is more mantra. Featuring a Vibram sole and a 1-mm forefoot shock absorption plate, these lightweight runners offer the protection, flexibility and traction you need and less of the over-cushioned performance that you don't. The tough rubber outsoles are mated with ultra-lightweight uppers that feature a unique synthetic leather foot sling for support and glove-like fit. A fused rubber toe bumper adds durability and protection on and off road. Discover the minimalist running shoe movement with the Merrell Pace Glove shoes and set yourself free.
- Best Trail Running Shoe Award: Shape Magazine, 2011 Shoe Guide
- Upper: Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Midsole: 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- Footbed: Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot
- Outsole: Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/ Rubber Compound TC-1
- Weight: 9.4 oz, 267 g
Buy the Merrell Shoes Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes
These were for a hiking trip down and up the Grand Canyon. Super, super COMFORTABLE!!! Did over 16 miles that day with and without socks and not a blister to report!
It is a worthwhile purchase as the shoes is very light and comfortable even without socks on! It is more stable to run with it than a normal track shoe which might end up causing ankle sprain!
Light as air
Wonderful shoe -- comfortable, light, and attractive, especially for those of us with rather big feet (actually makes feet look smaller than most running shoes). Will order more!