Merrell Shoes Women's Taiga Buckle Waterproof Winter Boots
Go for Spanish coffee and don't hesitate stomping in slush puddles the Women's Taiga Buckle Waterproof Winter Boots put the "fun" in function! A waterproof breathable membrane keeps water out and breathes from within. Trim details like faux fur speak to your fashion sense, while functional fine points like Aegis anti-odor treatment are downright practical.
- Material: Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Faux fur thermo insulation lining treated with antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of Merrell Opti-Warmlightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Inside zipper for easy on and off
- Faux fur on EVA footbed for added warmth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell QForm® comfort EVA midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Winter Artrek Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Women's Weight: 2 lbs 4 ozs
Buy the Merrell Shoes Taiga Buckle Waterproof Winter Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Taiga Buckle Waterproof Winter Boots
I love these boots - warm, comfortable, functional, cute. They are true to the generous Merrell sizing - I'm typically on the larger end of 10, but ordered a 10 and there's plenty of room, even with a mid to heavy-weight sock. I have read negative reviews about these boots being too tight in the calf... but I have average-sized (if not athletic) calves and they are perfect - not too snug or too loose. While "waterproof", I would recommend an additional waterproofing spray if you'll be actively wearing them in snowy or rainy conditions. My feet don't get wet, but they have begun to show some wear (darkening) after a couple months of northern Michigan winter use. On the whole, though, these are wonderful boots. Incredibly comfortable and functional. I highly recommend them!