Merrell Shoes Women's Whiteout 8 Waterproof Snow Boots
With Jack Frost nipping at your toes, it can take more than a hot toddy to keep you warm and comfortable outside like this high boots waterproof breathable performance, insulation and stylish bombproof uppers to give you happy feet in the snow. A heat-reflective insole and ice-grabbing sole are snow support below and the snowshoe strap ridge keeps you on top of it.
- Full grain leather and fabric upper
- TPU waterproof half shell
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Gaiter D-Ring
- Snowshoe strap ridge
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Synthetic fur lining with Aegis® Antimicrobial Treatment
- 400 grams of Merrell Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- ActiveHeat™ Insole with Silver Reflective Film for added warmth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- QForm® Comfort EVA midsole provides womenâ€™s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6mm Sole lug depth with sipped lugs
- Merrell Whiteout Sole
- Comfort Range to to -40F/-40C
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Whiteout 8 Waterproof Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Whiteout 8 Waterproof Snow Boots
Best winter boots
This is my second pair. I liked the first pair so much I bought another. One is for ranch work in the cold, mud, and snow, and now I have another pair to wear off-ranch without first having to clean off the mud and dirt. They are very light weight and comfortable yet keep my feet exceptionally warm and dry. They also have great traction in the snow and ice. Plus they look nice with ranch or town clothes. Since getting these I haven't had a need to wear my pack boots with the insulated felt liner. I usually wear a wide 8 or 8 1/2 but the 9 fits just right.
Comfortable and warm!
Right out of the box, these boots fit perfectly and are very warm. Can't wait to try them out this winter. I ordered a half size bigger to make room for bulky wool socks and the fit couldnt be better. Merrell does it again.
Excellent boots. Ordered half size bigger and they fit perfect. Haven't had a chance to wear them in snow yet but they are warm and perfect for raining days. Highly recommend spending the money to get this product, they are light weight and comfortable, and don't need to break them in.