Merrell Shoes Women's Whiteout Mid Waterproof Slip-On Snow Boots
Ready for the call to get outside and stay there, these agile skip the small stuff with their pull-on stretch paneled uppers and keep your feet cozy through snowdrifts, pray for snow parties and treks into town. A waterproof TPU half shell locks in major insulation, a waterproof breathable membrane to pull moisture away from your feet and fur lining to warm things up. Go for a little snowshoe using the strap-compatible ridge.
- Full grain leather and fabric upper
- TPU waterproof half shell
- Gaiter D-Ring
- Snowshoe strap ridge
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Synthetic fur lining with Aegis® Antimicrobial Treatment
- 400 grams of Merrell Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- ActiveHeat™ Insole with Silver Reflective Film for added warmth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- QForm® Comfort EVA midsole provides womenâ€™s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6mm Sole lug depth with sipped lugs
- Merrell Whiteout Sole
- Comfort Range to to -40F/-40C
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 ozs.
Buy the Merrell Shoes Whiteout Mid Waterproof Slip-On Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Merrell Shoes Women's Whiteout Mid Waterproof Slip-On Snow Boots
Love! - just one thing....
...whatever the synthetic fleece trim around the opening of the boot is, it gives me a rash. Fortunately it does not line the whole boot. Just no wearing short socks inside these boots for me. I love how they are just pull-on, pull off, no laces etc. I wore them in 0F in Montana, including snowshoeing. My feet stayed warm and toastie :)
Best footwear company
Merrell makes the most comfortable and durable footwear. These are just right, true to size, warm and your feet don't get hot and sweaty. I am 5'8", 130# and an outdoor recreational person. I am very picky about my footwear. They preformed perfectly on a hike last weekend with good support for my feet and withstood the mud and rain. If you like to slip your boost on and go these are ones. They should last many a season.
not cute on
Was excited to get a cute boot that would hold up to the wet snow. I think that it will hold up to the wet snow, just was not cute on. Went with the keen boot, thought it was better looking.