Metolius Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger
Giving your hands full protection during a big wall climb, ropes course, or and Via Ferrata, Metolius s Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger is the perfect summer weight belaying and repelling glove. Built with a synthetic main body with stout triple stitching and reinforced cowhide palm material, the full finger Iron Hand Glove is super breathable featuring a form-fitting back panel. Whatever your climbing endeavor, these gloves have you covered.
- A summer-weight synthetic version of Metolius's super popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and Via Ferrata ascents
- Full finger glove
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Embossed logo
Buy the Metolius Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Metolius Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger
First impressions are great
I originally bought the fingerless version of these gloves. But decided to exchange them for the full finger version because I wanted more skin protection when scrambling over sharp volcanic rocks. I'm an alpine climber in Seattle, but these were bought to be used for jungle scrambling/climbing and caving in Saipan. The mesh backing is great for breathability in the humid environment they're being used in The sizing is a little small, even after being broken in. I'm typically a large but the finger length is a bit short. I cant say much about long term durability because I've only had them two weeks. But so far these gloves are great. Good price too!
bought two pair, luckily. one pair wore through a fingertip in less than an hour.