Metolius Master Cam
The flexible cable and ultra-narrow head of the Metolius Master Cam is ideal for hard aid or free climbing. With a trigger assembly that is slides smoothly and an ergonomic thumb piece, the Master Cam provides precise control over placement and retraction. When top-stepping or stretching for hard-to-reach placements, the longer body of the Master Cam gives additional reach and the built-in Range Finder System provides critical placement feedback for those who need it. Colored the same as the rest of Metolius' cams. Every unit is tested to 5 kN and are CE and UIAA certified.
- 7075-T6 aluminum CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 13 mm (0.51") Monster Sling webbing (36% Dyneema/64% nylon)
- A flexible, single stem unit with an ultra-narrow head width for hard aid or free climbing
- Molded thumb piece
- Range Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Machined cam stops
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- Sizes #00-#6
- CE/UIAA certified
- Hand built, inspected and individually tested to 1/2 rated strength in Bend, Oregon
Buy the Metolius Master Cam from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Metolius Master Cam
Awesome cams that are essential for any rack. I have BD .4-3 and love the metolius for the finger crack sizes below .4. Thanks Metolius for making my life better.
These are a great alien alternative. The hardware and design are much more dependable than my aliens. Fits in some spots my c4s don't. Overall a great cam.
Great little cams
Great light weight cams. They are perfect for tiny cracks and scars. If you are into it, they even make some color matched mini carabiners to go along with the cams. I liked the 00 so much I got a few more to overlap the .5 c4