Millet Men's Belay Composite Jacket
Made to move light and fast, the Millet Men's Belay Composite Jacket is only insulated in the core where you need to trap heat the most. The exterior is made of tough Pertex with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating to shed water in all forms. The lightweight layer of Primaloft sport insulation, just enough to keep the cold at bay when you're stuck at the belay station for an hour while your partner fiddles with gear on the crux pitch. When it's your turn to climb, the underarm zip vents let you blow off steam instead of turning into the swamp creature. Climb in comfort in the Millet Belay Composite Jacket for Men.
- Pertex® Microlight 100% Polyamide with DWR coating
- Element Shield™ in shoulders and sleeves
- Insulation: Primaloft® Sport 100 g/sq m
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Integrated, adjustable hood
- Large underarm zip vents
- Dual-slider central zip
- Three zipped outside pockets
- Inside pocket with Velcro closure
- Preformed elbows
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Supplied with compression bag
- Active fit
- NOTE: our Millet garments show the European size on the label, but when ordering you should select your USA size from the sizing choices on our site
- USA Sizing:
- Chest (in): 34 - 35 (XS); 35 - 39 (S); 39 - 40 (M); 40 - 43 (L); 43 - 47 (XL)
- Waist (in): 28 - 29 (XS); 29 - 32 (S); 32 - 34 (M); 34 - 37 (L); 37 - 40 (XL)
- Hip (in): 33 - 35 (XS); 35 - 38 (S); 38 - 39 (M); 39 - 43 (L); 43 - 46 (XL)
Buy the Millet Belay Composite Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Millet Men's Belay Composite Jacket
Great Alpine JKT Ever
This JKT is one of the best out there. The soft and primalof shell combo is brilliant. The pockets are in the right place, the hood fits over a helmet, ideal for alpine, ice and expedition climbing. The Belay Composite JKT it is a incredible JKT.