Millet Men's Belay Device Jacket
When you're halfway up Telluride's Bridal Veil Falls and it's your turn to hold the rope on a crisp January morning, you'll be glad you have the Millet Men's Belay Device Jacket in the bottom of your pack. The exterior of this cold weather parka is made of Pertex that has been treated with a durable water repellent coating. Even if a little moisture slips in, the Primaloft insulation holds heat even when damp. The integrated hood gives you a place to hide from the chill when you forget your hat. Stay warm until it's your turn to climb in the Millet Belay Device Jacket for Men.
- Exterior fabric: Pertex® microlight
- Insulation: Primaloft® Sport 100g
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Integral hood
- Dual zip center
- Two handwarmer zippered pockets
- Napoleon zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-formed elbows
- Active Fit
- NOTE: our Millet garments show the European size on the label, but when ordering you should select your USA size from the sizing choices on our site
- USA Sizing:
- Chest (in): 34 - 35 (XS); 35 - 39 (S); 39 - 40 (M); 40 - 43 (L); 43 - 47 (XL)
- Waist (in): 28 - 29 (XS); 29 - 32 (S); 32 - 34 (M); 34 - 37 (L); 37 - 40 (XL)
- Hip (in): 33 - 35 (XS); 35 - 38 (S); 38 - 39 (M); 39 - 43 (L); 43 - 46 (XL)
Buy the Millet Belay Device Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Millet Men's Belay Device Jacket
Wear this everywhere
Whether I'm going out to solo a few thousand feet of ice, heading up for that pre-dawn ski tour or just walking the dog when it's nippy, I'm nearly guaranteed to have this jacket either on me or in my pack. This works great as a shell for around town or for layering up for tea in the skin track. It's very lightweight (Pertex shell) and synthetic fill and packs down into its chest pocket (though I don't think that was a design feature). While maybe not quite as warm as down, I haven't been able to notice a difference between it and any of my thin, down layers. The hood works well with a climb/ski helmet though I wish it had a drawcord to cinch it around my face, though this is a minor issue. The cuffs have a light, lycra gusset that doesn't go much beyond the wrist...sometimes thumb-loops don't work for me and I certainly don't need thumb-loops on every layer I'm wearing. Bottom line: this is a great shell, layering piece and lightweight jacket for all outdoor pursuits. I'll get this again and again!