Millet Men's W3 WDS Composite Jacket
For a sweet alpine adventure when there's lots of wind, reach for the Men's Millet W3 WDS Composite Jacket and know you're set to climb in any gusty conditions. Constructed with X Windstopper FAST technology for the ultimate in windy weather protection, as well as Flex Comfort construction for sweet ease of movement and freedom of reach, this seam-sealed, hooded, full-zip shell is exactly what you're looking for in a lightweight alpine jacket. Not to mention, the Millet W3 WDS Composite Jacket for men is helmet-compatible and comes equipped with two handwarmer pockets and one zipped chest pocket for hands, chapstick, or trail mix.
- Material: GORE Windstopper® Soft Shell X Fast™ Stretch 3L
- X Windstopper® ™ FAST ™ wind protection
- Sealed seams for upper half, hood and shoulder tops
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Large underarm zip vents
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Flex Comfort™ construction
- Integral hood
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Height (manual) and depth (auto) adjustable hood
- Composit™ construction
- Weight: 500 kg
- NOTE: our Millet garments show the European size on the label, but when ordering you should select your USA size from the sizing choices on our site
- USA Sizing:
- Chest (in): 34 - 35 (XS); 35 - 39 (S); 39 - 40 (M); 40 - 43 (L); 43 - 47 (XL)
- Waist (in): 28 - 29 (XS); 29 - 32 (S); 32 - 34 (M); 34 - 37 (L); 37 - 40 (XL)
- Hip (in): 33 - 35 (XS); 35 - 38 (S); 38 - 39 (M); 39 - 43 (L); 43 - 46 (XL)
Buy the Millet W3 WDS Composite Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Millet Men's W3 WDS Composite Jacket
Cyber Monday Steal
Just purchased and I'm extremely pleased so far with Quality, Fit and Styling. I've already worn a few times and performance is significantly better than lightweight jackets I've purchased before from Columbia / Helly Hansen for being Waterproof / Windproof and the Breathability. I got them on-sale and it was such a great Cyber Monday Deal that I bought 2!!!
This jacket looks great from a quality and appearance standpoint. I like the length and the features of the jacket. I did not keep the jacket for two reasons. One, when fully zipped up, there was still a gap between my neck and the collar so I was afraid wind would sneak in. The second was this jacket was not different enough from a Norrona softshell I have. This one is my bad. I took a look at it because of the windstopper capability but in the end decided that was not enough of a differentiator to keep it. I would still recomend this jacket.