Millet Women's Belay Device Jacket
Cut for freedom of movement without any extra bulk, the lightweight Millet Women's Belay Device Jacket is ideal for any mountain activity that requires cold weather protection. The durable Pertex exterior has a durable waterproof repellent (DWR) coating to shed water before it gets inside. But if a trickle of moisture slips in past the adjustable hood or elastic waist cinch, the synthetic Primaloft insulation maintains its loft and keeps you warm even when damp. The Belay Device Jacket for Women comes complete with a stuff sack to make it easy to transport without taking much room in your pack.
- Exterior fabric: Pertex® microlight with DWR coating
- Insulation: Primaloft® Sport 100g
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Integral hood
- Dual zip center
- Two handwarmer zippered pockets
- Direct access pocket on arm
- Adjustable hem
- Compression sack included
- Pre-formed elbows
- Active Fit
- NOTE: our Millet garments show the European size on the label, but when ordering you should select your USA size from the sizing choices on our site
- USA Sizing:
- Chest (in): 31 - 34 (XS); 34 - 35 (S); 35 - 39 (M); 39 - 40 (L); 40 - 44 (XL)
- Waist (in): 22 - 25 (XS); 25 - 27 (S); 27 - 30 (M); 30 - 32 (L); 32 - 35 (XL)
- Hip (in): 33 - 36 (XS); 36 - 38 (S); 38 - 41 (M); 41 â€“ 43 (L); 43 - 46 (XL)
Buy the Millet Belay Device Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Millet Women's Belay Device Jacket
Millet Belay Jacket
This jacket is great. The hood fits over my helmet, and the insulation weight is pretty spot-on, as far as what you need in a belay jacket. It's also nice not having to worry about it getting wet (because it's synthetic) while climbing in snowy conditions! So far, I've used it for mountaineering in Ecuador and Mt. Rainier, and ice and mixed climbing in the Canadian Rockies, and it's performed admirably. One morning I wore it while cooking bacon, and it got completely splattered with bacon grease. Three days later, both the smell and the splatter marks were gone...magic? Sometimes I wear it climbing, too, and it is non-restricting.