Montrail Shoes Enduro-Sole LP
The only way to make your favorite footwear even more comfortable and supportive is the Montrail Enduro Sole LP, a heat moldable insole that flexes with your foot's natural range of motion and provides support through the entire gait cycle. Ideal for lower volume shoes or higher volume feet, the Enduro Sole LP is a great alternative to worn out insoles and can customize the fit of a new pair of footwear. These insoles are unisex and come only in whole sizes. If you are between sizes, size up and trim the insole to fit your shoe. When ordering for women, order one size down and trim to fit.
- Molded base flexes with your foot's natural range of motion while providing outstanding medial arch support
- PRFRM™ thermo-moldable foam molds to the unique bone structure and shape of each foot, offering more surface area contact and dispersing pressure points
- Synthetic abrasion resistant top sheet wicks away abrasion
- Weight: 1.2 oz, 34 g
- These insoles are unisex and come only in whole sizes. If you are between sizes, size up and trim the insole to fit your shoe. When ordering for women, order one size down and trim to fit.
- Unisex 4, 5 and 6: package labeled as Women's 5, 6 and 7
- Unisex 12, 13, 14, and 15: package labeled as Men's 12, 13, 14, and 15
Buy the Montrail Shoes Enduro-Sole LP from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Enduro-Sole LP
I have always wondered about adding insoles to my boots, but never pulled the trigger. I tried to convince myself that if a company was going to sell you a pricey boot, they would put some appropriate insoles in them. I recently was able to get these on a Deal Of The Day for an amazing price and now my only regret is not buying 3 pairs! They are amazing. They have transformed the way my boots fit. I put them in them in the oven according to the directions, and put them in my boots and stood on them while carrying a full pack for 2 minutes, then I walked around in them for 2 minutes up and down some stairs. They are very supportive and comfortable. They plastic shank that molds to your arch also helps (along with the shank in your boot) discomfort when walking on very rugged rocky terrain. Highly recommended.
Can't believe the difference!
I have a great pair of Montrail hiking boots that just needed a little more cushion in the insole. Thought I would try these as they are from the same manufacturer. Baked them as directed at 225 degrees for two minutes then dropped them in and stood on them for 2 minutes. BEST FIT EVER!! I honestly can't believe how much better they feel. It's almost like they are attached to the bottom of my feet with a little suction. See you on the trail....if you're way out there!
I have used Enduro-Sole supports for many years. They are the best and last longer then others on the market. Altrec is the best price on the Web or available in any store.... They arrived in less then 48 hours from ordering... Who could ask for anything more?...