Montrail Shoes Men's Badrock Outdry Running Shoes
Run through all seasons in the protective comfort of the Montrail Men's Badrock Outdry Running Shoes. Incredibly supportive and waterproof, these versatile trail running shoes won't let anything come between you and your morning run. OutDry technology is completely waterproof, breathable, and constructed without the use of motion inhibiting materials (like seams, folds, and seam-sealing tape) for a dynamic fit and amazing forefoot flexibility. Designed with FluidPost pronation control, the Badrocks give you customized support by adapting to the terrain for a safer, smoother transition and heel strike. With aggressive traction and protection from trail debris, the Montrail Badrock Outdry Running Shoes for men are up to any challenge.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and flexibility
- Terra-Hex™ Midsole: a field of hexagonal posts gives the shoe added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility
- Revolutionary FluidPost stability technology provides customized pronation control for any runner on uneven terrain
- Forefoot-only Trail Shield™ for protection against trail debris
- OutDry® waterproof construction
- Deflecting lugs for cushioning and digging lugs at perimeter for traction for up and down hills
- Full-length Gryptonite™ outsole
- Ride Height: 21 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded â€œseamlessâ€� support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support
- Durometer: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/-3 degrees) FluidPost
- Fit Notes: Snug midfoot and open toe box
- Weight: 13 oz, 368 g
Buy the Montrail Shoes Badrock Outdry Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Men's Badrock Outdry Running Shoes
Good shoe but....
I waited to get some miles on the shoes before writing a review. I have about 80 miles in the Badrocks now so here is my opinion. The pros: the shoes fit well and feel great right out of the box. I have a wide forefoot but standard mid foot and heel. I've had no issues with toe box being too tight. These are listed as stability shoes but the correction is not noticeable. Very stable and secure on the trails. The weather has been wet here so I've subjected the shoes to wet muddy trails nearly every run. My feet stay dry unless I fully submerge in a puddle. Traction is reasonably good for a hybrid shoe. The shoes have enough cushion for limited road use but are better off road. These are not racing shoes but work well for recreation and fitness runners. The cons: the tongue is neither extended or gusseted which leads to debris getting in the shoes pretty much every run. The laces are not elastic or beaded and will not stay tied. There is no lace pocket on the tongue. These issues lead to multiple stops each run which is why I only gave them 3 stars. I'm seeing some early wear around the inside ankle area so durability may be an issue. Overall: I really like the fit and feel of the shoe. My home trail is steep and rocky which the Badrocks have handled well. But for a shoe in this price range I would expect standard lace locks, gusseted tongue with lace pocket, and more reinforcement around the foot opening.