Montrail Shoes Men's Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes
Smooth roads or uneven, rugged trailJust keep going and going with the Men's Montrail Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes. Transition from gravel to smooth pavement, and then onto the rocky outlying trails at the edge of townall with a dynamic welded "seamless medial support frame, an articulated lateral crash zone for accommodation of natural foot biomechanics and lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility. Plus, with a full Gryptonite outsole that's ready for most any kind of surface, there's not much left behind with the Montrail Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes for men, so hop to it and check out a pair.
- Hybrid road and trail running shoe
- Variable fit system offers variable width lacing
- Dynamic welded "seamless" support frame provides a custom fit and additional medial support
- Midsole: Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning, accommodates natural foot biomechanics
- Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility, open mesh body for high breathability
- Outsole: Multi-surface design combines with full-length Gryptonite material for extra traction
- Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction on trail surfaces
- Deflecting lugs offer cushioning on hard surfaces
- 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Weight: 9.7 oz
Buy the Montrail Shoes Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Men's Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes
Great walking shoe
I have worn other Montrail shoes before (9 pairs) but these are the lightest & most comfortable so far. They offer excellent support and stability in spite of their light weight. At 5"11, 185 lbs. I am on my feet all day, walking at least five miles a day. I have a narrow foot and found the size 11 shoe to correspond perfectly with my regular shoes which are also a size 11. I wear a size 11 in all Montrail shoes and have never had a sizing problem. Generally the Montrail shoes have held up very well, maintaining support and appearance for up to a year.