Montrail Shoes Men's Fairhaven Running Shoe
You can switch from trail to road without missing a step when youre wearing the Montrail Men's Fairhaven Running Shoe. Featuring their new FluidPost stability technology, your feet have support and pronation control on any terrain. A full-length Gryptonite outsole gives your feet versatile traction on muddy trails and cushioning on unforgiving pavement. Flex grooves in the sole provide forefoot flexibility. A breathable, lightweight mesh upper hugs your foot comfortably and variable width lacing adjusts for the perfect fit.
- Upper: Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility
- Upper: Open mesh body for high breathability
- Upper: Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded â€œseamlessâ€� support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Midsole: FluidPost stability technology provides customized pronation control for any runner on uneven terrain
- Midsole: Articulated lateral crash zone made of EVA foam for durability and cushioning under heel
- Outsole: Full-length Gryptonite™ with Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction and deflecting lugs for cushioning on hard surfaces
- Outsole: Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility
- Fit: Secure fit at ball girth
- Durometer: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/- 3 degrees) FluidPost
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Weight: 9.4 oz, 265 g
Buy the Montrail Shoes Fairhaven Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Men's Fairhaven Running Shoe
New Favorite Trail Shoe
Does a trail running shoe get more comfortable than this one? I doubt it. The fit was perfect, right out of the box. I have a bit of a wider foot, like a D, so might feel too roomy for narrow feet. The FluidPost stability technology absolutely works, I'm a neutral forefoot striker when I run so I don't feel the posting too much, but when walking and heel striking or when running on very uneven terrain, you can definitely feel the posting and true to form, it provides custom control. Very cool. Don't love the colors but shoes get dirty pretty quickly so doesn't matter much. Plenty of cushioning and protection in a lightweight and comfortable package.
very good shoe
I am a larger runner 6-3 220lbs ,this shoe has been real responsive ,good grip, good support ,seem to be wearing good. I run on uneven footing and a sandy surface have been very happy with this shoes preformance .strictly trail, would not know about road use .
I am a runner who enjoys running on both trails and road. While I will stay in more aggressive trail shoes for technical trails the Fairhaven is more the adequate for most surfaces. I usually run the road with Brooks Addictions and the help of some custom inserts. This aggressive support combo usually really hurts my feet. The Fairhaven alone or even combined with inserts are the most comfortable shoe I have ever ran in. They are not as supportive as a typical Motion Control shoe but with my inserts they do the trick on the road. With a little more ankle strengthening on my end they should be more the adequate. They felt a little slick on damp trail downhills but not to bad. Felt great on a treadmill as well. I have spent a long time looking for a running shoe that is this comfortable. My only fear is that Montrail will not continue this shoe. The shoe fits similar to my Brooks. I have a pair of Sabino Trails that are 11.5 this shoe required 12's. I am 5'10" 210pds, terrible ankles and a bad overpronation problem. I run about 25 miles a week I definitely recommend this shoe for road or light trail running. It is the only shoe I will wear on the roads going forward. The technical trails in my area are rocky and I prefer a lower profile shoe for those trails for all other less aggressive surfaces I will be wearing the Fairhaven.