Montrail Shoes Men's Mountain Masochist II Outdry Shoes
Your addiction to trail running, regardless of the weather, is a sure sign that you need a pair of Montrail Mountain Masochist II Outdry Shoes for men. The highly-breathable hydrophobic mesh upper is designed with OUTDRY lining for waterproof, breathable protection. An innovative webbing and strap closure system hugs and secures the foot during long runs. And what's a masochist's trail shoe without a gusseted tongue to keep debris out? The lightweight, low-profile compression-molded EVA midsole has a firmer durometer medial post for stability on uneven terrain. Trail Shield technology surrounds the upper, protecting your foot from rocks. And the Gryptonite rubber outsole, with angled blades at the forefoot, provides great traction on any surface. Isn't it time to acknowledge your addiction with a pair of Men's Montrail Mountain Masochist II Outdry Shoes?
- Hydrophobic mesh upper with OUTDRY® lining for waterproof, breathable protection
- Innovative webbing and strap closure system hugs and secures the foot during long runs
- Gusseted tongue to keep trail debris out
- Removable molded footbed for a custom fit and additional cushioning
- Trail Shield™ technology surrounds the upper, protecting your foot from rocks and debris
- Lightweight, low-profile compression-molded EVA midsole has a firmer durometer medial post for stability on uneven terrain; midsole height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Gryptonite™ rubber outsole, with angled blades at the forefoot, provides great traction on any surface
- Width: medium D
- Fit: Forefoot width: standard; Heel width: standard; Toe height: secure; Ball girth: standard
- Weight (per pair size 11): 26.4 oz
Buy the Montrail Shoes Mountain Masochist II Outdry Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Men's Mountain Masochist II Outdry Shoes
having hiked the appalachian trail i found these shoes to be absolutely amazing. i found i did not need to break them in and they performed better than expected. the only issue i had with these was that the mid sole started to tear around 400 miles, i did glue them but it still tore apart. i hiked on these for around 800 miles with no other issues than that. after 600 miles i noticed that they started to feel a little less springy but trail shoe are only meant to last 500-700 miles so these did the job. excellent frying time when fording rivers too.
Great Summer Shoes
These shoes are very solid trail runners. These work great for my "easy" 14er hikes in the summer. I would probably not recommend them for cold or wet conditions, but they work great in every other situation. Montrail runs true to size in my opinion, maybe a little wider than other brands like say Salomon. My only complaint with these shoes is that they don't have incredible traction if you are on wet rock...I would try to avoid this situation with these shoes. I have not owned these long enough to vouch for duarability, but if they are anything like my old pair of Montrails they will last for years. Hope this helps!