Montrail Shoes Men's Rogue Fly Shoes
Low-profile and seamlessly minimalist, the Men's Montrail Rogue Fly Shoes are sweet soles for your trail running feet. Made with an aggressive full-length Gryptonite outsolecombined with a "micro 3-point design for undeniable traction on any type of terrainthese simple, mostly mesh, lightweight, extremely breathable trail wonders provide forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility, making their design much like a work of modern art. Although not always adhered to, in a world where less is more, the Montrail Rogue Fly Shoes for men are exactly what you think you need, and then a bit more, but really a lot less. And after Outside magazine gave them the prestigious 2012 Gear of the Year Award for the Summer's Best Trail Running Shoes, there's really no reason you shouldn't take them out for a spin.
- 2012 Gear of the Year Award by Outside Magazine for Best Trail Running Shoes
- Midsole: Low â€“profile for flexibility and a fast responsive feel on the trail
- Combined external TPU shank and Trail Shield™ for support and traction
- Outsole: Aggressive full-length Gryptonite combined with a "microâ€� 3-point design for unparalleled traction on challenging terrain
- Simple, all mesh upper construction creates a minimal, lightweight fit and feel with unparalleled breathability and "seamlessâ€� nature
- Forefoot flex grooves offer enhanced flexibility
- 18 mm heel, 8 mm forefoot
- Weight: 7.6 oz
Buy the Montrail Shoes Rogue Fly Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Men's Rogue Fly Shoes
A bit narrow
Having been a fan of the Mountain Masochist I bought this shoe with some high hopes. While this is still a great running shoe it does run a bit narrow. I would recommend for the minimalist runner who is searching for a more narrow fit.