Montrail Shoes Women's Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes
Whether running trail or cruising the roads, the Women's Montrail Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes are lightweight, durable and ready to grip come any kind of terrain. Made with a variable fit system that offers variable width lacing, as well as an articulated lateral crash zone for support of the foot's natural biomechanics, these on and off trail wonders know how to keep you stabilized, balanced and moving swiftly. Plus, the Montrail Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes for women come equipped with a tetrahedral lug design for multifaceted trail and street running traction in every directionanytime, anyplace and in any way.
- Hybrid road and trail running shoe
- Variable fit system offers variable width lacing
- Dynamic welded "seamless" support frame provides a custom fit and additional medial support
- Midsole: Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning, accommodates natural foot biomechanics
- Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility, open mesh body for high breathability
- Outsole: Multi-surface design combines with full-length Gryptonite material for extra traction
- Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction on trail surfaces
- Deflecting lugs offer cushioning on hard surfaces
- 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Weight: 8.3 oz
Buy the Montrail Shoes Badwater Hybrid Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.