Montrail Shoes Women's Fairhaven Outdry Running Shoes
For a multi-faceted performance running shoe, the Women's Montrail Fairhaven Outdry Running Shoes can handle the terrain of choice for the days run. These lightweight running shoes can be put to use on pavement or dirt trails. The open mesh body is highly breathable for maximum comfort while the variable fit system with width lacing and a dynamic welded seamless support frame offers a custom fit and great medial support. The OutDry waterproof construction keeps your feet dry when the sprinkles come down and an articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of resilient EVA foam, provides durability and cushioning while accommodating natural foot biomechanics.
- Upper: Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility, open mesh body for high breathability and comfort
- Variable Fit System which combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded seamless support frame for a custom fit and additional medial support
- OutDry™ waterproof construction
- Midsole: FluidPost™ that provides customized support for any runner's footstrike on any terrain
- Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of a resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning, accommodates natural foot biomechanics
- Durometer Rating: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/-3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite™
- Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction on trail surfaces
- Deflecting lugs offer cushioning on hard surfaces
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide foorefoot flexibility
- Fit: Secure fit at ball girth
- Weight: 10.1 oz, 286 g
Buy the Montrail Shoes Fairhaven Outdry Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Women's Fairhaven Outdry Running Shoes
Love this running shoe,very comfortable,warm and good looking.Walking in 30 degrees with the wind blowing,my feet are warm.They run a little wide, which is great for me!