Montrail Shoes Women's Rogue Racer Trail Running Shoe
Youll love the minimal, lightweight performance of the Montrail Women's Rogue Racer Trail Running Shoe. Constructed with a streamlined mesh upper for lightweight comfort and breathability and a low profile midsole and an external TPU shank for flexible support and traction on uneven surfaces. Full-length Gryptonite, aggressive lugs and flex grooves on the outsole give you traction and a responsive feel on the trail.
- Upper: Lightweight, breathable, flexible mesh upper
- Midsole: Low profile midsole for flexibility and a fast responsive feel on the trail, Combined external TPU shank and Trail Shield™ for support and traction
- Outsole: A â€œMicroâ€œ three-point lug design for extreme lightweight multi-directional traction, combined with full-length Gryptonite™ , Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility
- Fit Notes: Secure fit
- Durometer: 55 Asker C (+/-3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 18 mm heel, 9 mm forefoot
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g
Buy the Montrail Shoes Rogue Racer Trail Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Montrail Shoes Women's Rogue Racer Trail Running Shoe
Finally a lightweight racing shoe by Montrail
I've always been a fan of Montrail trail running shoes, mainly because they fare lighter and more comfortable than their counterparts. In the past, Montrail has primarily focused on training shoes and not on racing shoes so when I heard about the Rogue, I didn't hesitate to purchase a pair. Well, I was not disappointed. Not only are these shoes super light, they have a great fit for wider feet. In fact, on my first 1/2M trail race on these I did not get blisters which is surprising given that I always seem to get those nasty things on races that showcase downhilling and switchbacks. On the down side, the shoes may not offer adequate support for races longer than a 1/2M. After the race, I was aching to slip into my trainers to finish off with a cooldown. Needless to stay, these shoes are keeping me loyal to Montrail trail runners.