Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior (Large)
For that perfect someone, the our specialty Bambino pull sleds are truly exceptional. We make them here in Silverton, Colorado of beautiful woods -- tiger maple, with black-stained willow rails and hand-worked copper accents. We make these in very limited numbers, and each is signed and numbered by the sledmaker. Meets all ASTM and USC child safety criteria. The marine-grade finish is lead-free.
- This gorgeous wooden pull sled is handmade in Silverton, Colorado and designed for children 4 months and older
- Curly maple deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade polyurethane; all screws are stainless steel
- Sturdy plastic bottom has a wide flat center and raised rails on the edges, so it performs just as well in soft snow as on hardpack
- Extra-long rope includes; pad is available separately
- Adult assembly required.
- Measures 34"L x 14"W x 13"H, weight limit 100 lbs.
- Personalize your sled with hand engraving. Lettering is 2" tall and runs lengthwise up the center of the sled. (Limt 10 characters. Please put the name you would like in the "Gift Message Box" during check out - keep in mind to be 'Cap Sensitive' went entering in the name.)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior (Large) from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior (Large)
Gorgeous and functional!
I splurged and bought this for my grandbaby. I almost kept it just to look at, its beautiful. I like that its made in the US and is functional too. The kids love being pulled around and will keep it forever.
This is truly a beautifully made product. Its nice to pull Karrie (my 1 yr old) thru the snow, the bottom is sturdy and the sides give her something to hold onto. I like that its not made in China, and it'll be a keepsake for her with her name engraved in it. I had a few questions about it so I called Mt.Boy directly and it was great customer service. Kevin was super knowledgable and made me feel like I was talking with him face to face! We hope to visit the workshop in Silverton where it was made one day.