Mountain Boy Sledworks Royal Flyer Sled
"For many people, this is the perfect sled -- the same design as our Classic Flyer, but built with some of the most beautiful wood imaginable. We use highly figured maple, sanded smooth and hand-rubbed with a lead-free, marine-grade finish. The sled is perfect on a wall, and even better on a good steep hill. Stainless steel hardware is used throughout, and the powder-coated metal runners have extra-strong ""knees"" (the bent-metal parts that connect the runners to the sled). The patent-pending double-pivot design gives fabulous turning power, even on slick ice. The Royal Flyer is hand-made in our Silverton workshop in limited quantities; each is signed and numbered by the sledmaker.Measures 52"L x 24" W x 5" H, 16 lbs. Weight limit: 300 lbs. Age range: 3 years & up."
- This beautiful wooden sled is handmade in Silverton, Colorado, and is signed and numbered by the sledmaker
- Curly maple deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade polyurethane; all bolts are stainless steel
- Extra-strong runners of powder-coated steel are designed to handle the toughest sledding
- Patent-pending double-pivot design gives you far more turning power than on a traditional Flexible Flyer
- Adult assembly required.
- Measures 52"L x 24"W x 5"H.
- Personalize your sled with hand engraving. Lettering is 2" tall and runs lengthwise up the center of the sled. (Limt 10 characters. Please put the name you would like in the "Gift Message Box" during check out - keep in mind to be 'Cap Sensitive' went entering in the name.)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Mountain Boy Sledworks Royal Flyer Sled from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Boy Sledworks Royal Flyer Sled
What can you say? Its hand made in the US!, its a great ride, and the company will back it up. Its a beauty and we'll keep it forever. Well worth the expense to get a handmade, local product.