Mountain Hardwear Agama Daypack
Roomy and versatile, the Mountain Hardwear Agama Daypack is built for any adventure. Constructed of tough materials, Mtn Hardwear designed this backpack with a large main compartment and a multi-use internal sleeve that is perfect for a 15 inch laptop, notebooks, or better yet a hydration bladder for those long day hikes in the backcountry. With padded shoulder straps, a removable waistbelt and a mesh backpanel you can carry 30 liters of gear comfortably while the pack wicks away sweat to help keep you dry. Side mesh pockets keep beverages convenient when youre on the move and fleece-lined pockets protect electronics and sunglasses. If commuting by bicycle, reflective details make you more visible in low-light conditions and it has daisy chain webbing on the front to attach your blinky light. Doing the daily grind or day hiking in Grand Tetons, the Mt Hardware Agama Daypack is ready for any adventure.
- Body Material: 210D Cordura Nylon Twill
- Accent Material: 210D Cordura Nylon Twill
- Bottom Material: 630D HD Nylon
- Spacer mesh shoulder straps and backpanel pads provide ventilation and comfortable carry
- Removable waist belt
- Multi-function suspended sleeve in main compartment carries notebooks, up to 15 inch laptops, hydration bladder
- Front mesh pocket secures helmet, shoes, jacket
- Fleece-lined sunglass pouch inside main compartment
- Fleece-lined top slash pocket for MP3 player
- Side compression straps stabilize load
- Side mesh bottle pockets
- Reflective accents for safety
- Capacity: 1850 cu in, 30 liters
- Dimensions: 19.5 in x 13 in x 9 in, 50 cm x 33 cm x 23 cm
- Weight: 2 lb, 0.91 kg
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Agama Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Agama Daypack
a satisfy purchase
I like the Agama Daypack with a large main compartment and a multi-use internal sleeve that is perfect not only for adventure,but also for daily life. The bag is a high cost performace product and I recommend.
Tops as day pack for Kili
Excellent capacity with very manageable weight. The bladder compartment is just right and easily accessible. Kept me from sweating in spite of very wamd day since it has great ventilation. Very accessible pockets for energy bars, etc.
great backpack for grad school/visiting friends
I used the agama pack to haul my textbooks back and forth for two years of law school. It's a great, durable pack with room for a laptop, a couple large legal treatises, a notebook, and some miscellany. The water bottle holders are a nice feature. Like most Mountain Hardwear products, it appears to be holding up quite well and is not showing much wear and tear. I definitely recommend it.