Mountain Hardwear Compressor PL Jacket
Superlight, PrimaLoft One synthetic fill provides excellent warmth to weight ratio, compresses easily and insulates when wet. Specifically designed for backcountry pursuits where moisture and weight are factors.
- Lightweight and warm
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- One handed, adjustable neck cinch
- Laminated cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Interior zip pocket
- Micro-chamois lined chin
- One handed hem drawcord
- Weight: 1 lb 0 oz / 454 g
- Use: Alpine Climbing / Superlight Backcountry
- Face Fabric: Superlight 15D
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® One
- Lining Fabric: Superlight 15D
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Compressor PL Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Compressor PL Jacket
Perfect Fit for the Athlete
True to size and high quality Mountain Hardware gear.
This is a great jacket. It is a must have for backpackers. It is light and very warm for the weight and fits into a pack easily. Have used it in moderately cold temperatures with just a base layer. Looks are also fantastic.
Lighter but the fit is smaller than my old Chugach jacket which was the perfect size XL. Too thight specially around the shoulder and arm , uncomfortable for me to wear. I will have to return this one.