Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
With a sleek look and a tough design, the Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack works great as an everyday carryall, but feels most at home in the great outdoors. This best-selling backpack has recently been upgraded with the technical CoolWave suspension for a comfortable fit and plenty of ventilation no matter how heavy the load. The super tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels and the 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom with fully bound seams keep this pack together regardless of abuse. The main compartment provides plenty of room for your gear and gadgets while the plethora of small pockets help keep you organized no matter what the adventure.
- Body: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon
- Accent: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Highly technical CoolWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load ensuring outstanding comfort in all conditions
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two padded pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and fully padded hydration/laptop sleeve
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses
- Two zippered pockets on front panel offer additional storage and organization
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offers convenient lash/clip points
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Capacity: 1810 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz, 1.02 kg
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Enterprise Daypack
Extremely Durable & High Quality Pack
This day pack is is well constructed using tough2100 hex rip nylon for the body and an 8400 high tenacity nylon bottom. This equates to "Rugged, Durable & built to last! Comfort is above average with padded shoulder straps. Pack is easily adjusted to compact your load with side compression straps. I especially like how they designed the mesh back panel which allows air flow. The toggle zippers are a plus especially for winter use so your not having to fumble or take your gloves off to access your pack. This pack is loaded with organization pockets and I like how they included handles on the top & sides. It even has a key clip which I have found is a necessary feature in all my packs. Oftentimes packs are too small to carry what I need. This size is perfect. It not only allows me to carry what I need for work, but it allows room for me to carry those "extra" items like a fleece shirt, Thermos, lunch etc. My only wish is that they would have padded the waist strap. The front storage pockets are awesome & gives me easy access to those items I need to access quickly such as my rain gear.