Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffle
A durable, versatile duffel designed to haul, the Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffel is made from tough, PVC-free HardWear Tarp, with outstanding abrasion and puncture resistance. Perfect for schlepping any outdoor gear or on your next trip whether it be a weekend away or a week abroad.
- Body Fabric: Hardwear Tarp LTLT
- Bottom Fabric: Hardwear Tarp XT
- Redesigned bottom panel rounds corners to improve durability
- Redesigned carry handles double as backpack-style shoulder straps
- Updated tough HardWear Tarp LT top and side panels and extra tough HardWear Tarp XT bottom
- Nylon daisy with numerous lash points
- Internal mesh pockets at each end
- Internal compression straps secure load and reduce stress on zipper when closing
- Signature anodized aluminum carry handles on each end
- Dimensions: 9 x 22 x 13 in (Small); 13 x 26 x 15 in (Medium); 14 x 32 x 16 in (Large)
- Volume: 3000 cu in, 49 liters (Small); 5500 cu in, 90 liters (Medium); 8000 cu in, 131 liters (Large)
- Weight: 3 lb 5 oz, 1.5kg (Small); 4 lb 15 oz, 2.25 kg (Medium); 5 lb 12 oz, 2.60 kg (Large)
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffle from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffle
I was looking for a duffel to put my winter gear in and I came across the Mountain Hardwear Expedition Duffel. From the reviews I read favoring this duffel I decided to go ahead and purchase one. I'm glad I did. This bag is great!
Love this bag. I fill it up with nasty kayaking and expedition gear, as well as use it for longer vacations and trips. Couple features I like specifically and that work well include the interior straps, and the aluminum handles on the ends of the bag. It definitely is immediately apparent this bag is indestructible, bomb proof, well made (or any other word similar) as soon as you first get your hands on it. No easy puncturing of this bag. A great bag for a multitude of different activities and lifestyles.
This bag is indestructable
This bag is awesome! It looks cool and it really performs well in the wilderness. I have treated this duffle pretty harshly and it hasn't been punctured or compromised in any way. The straps on the inside of the bag really help you cinch down the contents in side allowing you to stuff more gear in it. I highly recommend this bag to those who want to buy one bag and have it perform well for many years. I use mine all the time now not just for adventuring but for any trip away from home. This bag cleans up well too. Mountain Hardwear really did an excellent job in designing this product. The bag can also be worn as a backpack which really helps getting around the airport. Get one!