Mountain Hardwear Men's Drystein II Jacket
Designed for climbers of rock, ice, snow and everything in between, the Mountain Hardwear Drystein II Jacket for men is built to keep you dry and comfortable while you're high up on the wall or pushing for the peak. Made from three-layer, 40 denier nylon fabric with Dry.Q Elite technology, this jacket will protect you from driving rain and howling winds. Dry.Q Elite is more comfortable because it starts working the instant you put it on, unlike traditional waterproof-breathable fabrics that require humidity to trigger its breathability. Strategically placed stretch panels on the sides and at the elbows are made of three-layer nylon and elastane, to give you flex and mobility where you need it most. A helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim, as well as cuff tabs and hem drawcords offer added protection, while harness-friendly pockets offer room to store gear. Pit zips let you adjust the ventilation when you're exerting yourself, and the Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe. Mountain Hardwear feels so confident in this piece that they guarantee it to be waterproof, breathable and comfortable.
- Fabric (body): Dry.Q™ Elite 3L 40D 100% nylon
- Fabric (panels): Stretch 3L 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Total waterproof protection
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Stretch side panels and elbows for increased mobility and comfort
- Chest pockets set high for easy access while wearing a harness
- Super light, extra long pit zips for ventilation
- Center back length: 30 in, 76 cm
- Average weight: 538 g; 1 lb, 3 oz
Buy the Mountain Hardwear Drystein II Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.